3.12.2009

Malik Zulu Shabazz on Farrakhan's call to "Accept Responsibility to Build Our Community"


MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ
(Photo: Kenneth Muhammad)


Ashahed M. Muhammad: Brother Malik, the message you just heard from Minister Farrakhan, what are your thoughts, what's your reaction?

Malik Zulu Shabazz: It was extremely powerful, he covered everything from Pres. Barack Obama, what he can do and what he cannot do. He (Farrakhan) got down to what we should do for our people. He gave an excellent analysis on Israel and the influence of the Israeli lobby and Zionists on the United States government. I say all the way around it was a divine message.
He has inspired me greatly to go back to work and I will do whatever I can, and anybody that I am connected with, we will help him with whatever we can. He is still the leader of the hour and I am talking to all Black people all over the earth and all oppressed people.


No comments: