2.01.2009

Cynthia McKinney to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to attend forum on Palestine



A message from Cynthia McKinney...
Hello, I’m so sorry to fill your box with so many messages lately, but a lot is happening. I am on a long layover in Seoul, Korea on my way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Many of you will recall that I was there with former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad at the founding of his Kuala Lumpur Tribunal to Criminalize War in its effort to bring Bush et al to justice.

Unfortunately, Israel’s ongoing actions in Gaza have caused Dr. Mahathir to call another meeting, a “Forum for Palestine,” at the Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel on February 5, 2009 at which he will deliver a major address.

I have been invited to tell of my experience aboard the Dignity pleasure boat carrying 3 tons of medical supplies for the people of Gaza that was rammed by the Israeli Navy in the international waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

I have received several requests for information about “Dignity: A Movement for Peace and Justice,” the t-shirt I’ve been wearing lately and my comments about the people’s need for a lobby for peace and justice since our elected representatives in Congress, who are supposed to be our lobby, consistently fail to represent our values. I am working feverishly, when I am not on travel, to organize our Dignity movement effort appropriately. I will tell you more about our Dignity movement as the planning progresses.

Here is the information on the Forum for Palestine:

SPECIAL ADDRESS:
Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad

CHALLENGING ISRAEL’S BLOCKADE:

Cynthia McKinney, U.S. Presidential Candidate and Former Congresswoman

THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THE GAZA GENOCIDE:
Professor Michel Chossudovsky

THE UNYIELDING SPIRIT OF PALESTINIAN RESISTANCE:

Matthias Chang

INDICTING ISRAEL FOR WAR CRIMES:

Professor Gurdial Singh Nijar

KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL:
Professor Salleh Buang

---------------------------------------------

ORGANISED BY THE KUALA LUMPUR FOUNDATION TO CRIMINALISE WAR

Call For Enquiries – 019-384 3913, 012-227 0159


Location: The Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Date & Time: February 5th 2009 (Thursday) – 9A TO 5P

Registration Fee: RM50.00 (USD $13.80) Payable at Venue Entrance
All Proceeds To Be Donated To Victims of Israel’s War of Aggression
***

No comments: