2.26.2009

R.Murdoch's NY Post cartoonist has history of racist caricatures

REMEMBER THIS?


Sean Delonas, the now infamous cartoonist who recently drew the cartoon advocating the assassination of the president and depicting him as a monkey is the same cartoonist who drew the "decapitation" cartoon regarding Minister Louis Farrakhan back in 1999 that you see above. The date was March 19, 1999 to be exact.

Here is the link to the Delonas cartoon archive: http://www.nypost.com/delonas/delonas.htm
Themes of death, destruction and immorality are found throughout his entire body of work.

By the way, Rupert Murdoch = NY Post.

Also remember that the Nation of Islam's legal team sued the NY Post back in 1994.


1 comment:

LAMB08 said...

Murdoch's apology was no apology at all, in fact it was an insult!I think its long past due that we do something about the Post. Once they ran a story about Maddonna adopting the boy David and the person who wrote the article referred to David as an "Urchin". Now I know that has many different meanings but I was offended because I felt like he would never have made that reference if David had been white so I wrote the Post to tell them how I felt. I got a very curt, dismissive, response from the man who wrote it saying in essence that I was crazy and he felt in no way a need to apologize or re word what he had said and would leave the article as is. Obviously, that alone left a bad taste in my mouth but when you add up all the Post has done its hard to think its all innocent mistakes or that "we" have taken it out of context.