8.27.2008

Denver police get a chance to use their weapons

I just got word that there was a major riot outside of the Pepsi Center while we were in here.
The police got a chance to use their sophisticated weaponry tonight. Check out this video shot on August 26 in Denver, CO. Basically the police gave a complete rundown of their advanced weaponry and body armor.

The militarization of police departments across the entire nation is almost complete.
This is a must see video, and you should send it to others. I want to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

Amon Muhammad said...

ASA

Of course you know that I am going to send this to everyone I know...phenomenal.

Keep up the excellent coverage, Brother.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I find that very interesting. I am a former P.O. and I always found it interesting when Police and govt. officials talk about how the police are outgunned. That is a farce. The average dangerous criminal or wanted dangerous suspect gets caught without incident, and fortunately for him/her if I may say, as the police are always well armed with the latest arsenal of sophisticated weaponry particularly in big cities like denver.

Anonymous said...

Woooooow... You can't tell the military from the local police department. This helps explains why police feel they can harass whole neighborhoods w/o consequence. They feel a great power surge with the sophisticated weaponry and powerful armor putting them almost on equal footing with the national armed forces. That's scary.