8.24.2008

Recreate '68 - Not a Recreation of '68

The first day of the "Recreate 68" rally went without a replay of the events that took place during the 1968 DNCC in Chicago, IL where many protesters, journalists and some innocent bystanders were beaten by Chicago police officers.

People are EVERYWHERE here in Denver, Colorado. There is a very strong police presence, I have some pictures that will be posted later this evening.

At the rally, I had some good talks with many activists and I conducted some interviews with a few notables. I interviewed Ward Churchill, Kathleen Cleaver and I had a real good talk with M1 and stic.Man of Dead Prez. Again, pictures will be posted later this evening.

1 comment:

HUGgy bear, GOD's Leading Lady said...

May The ALMIGHTY GOD continue to keep you safe. Thanks be to The MOST HIGH GOD.

PEACE be unto you.