8.21.2008

A formal introduction

Greetings!
Consider this the introduction and official launch of the Take Another Look blog.
Thank you for providing me with the opportunity to interact with you.
Some of you may already be acquainted with some of my writings and that may be one of the reasons you are visiting this blog. For others, this is the perfect opportunity for me to share some of my thoughts with you and it is the perfect forum for me to hear some of your thoughts.
If there are any questions you may have for any political leaders, activists, commentators, hip hop artists, or other entertainers who will be there with me in Denver, let me know. I will be sure to get answers when I see them at the convention and other related events around the city and I will report their answers to you via the blog.
My colleagues and I will be in Denver, Colorado August 25-28 bringing you the sights and sounds of the 2008 DNCC in a way that only The Final Call can.

10 comments:

ademah said...

Great start. I'll be watching your reports.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I'll be reading your posts.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HUGgy bear, GOD's Leading Lady said...

Praise Be To THE ALMIGHTY GOD!

Every empire before this one ('America') is no more. Yet I keep hearing this from leading politicians: "I have always put my Country FIRST" and "I have always LOVED my Country." So my question for both Senator Barack Obama and Senator John McCain is, if one should not put his or her CREATOR first, then what happens when country is no more.

Countries come and go, but my CREATOR stands forever and ever. So, MY CREATOR, IT IS Of THEE I SING!

Unknown said...

This is great! I look forward to reading the commentary of everyone! Nobody reports better than The Final Call.

Anonymous said...

It is interesting to know about men like you. Unfortunately, we in Africa lack opportunity to meet you. Regularly information via the blog will be welcomed

Anonymous said...

Great! I am definitely looking forward to"Taking another Look" up close and personal on the coverage for the Democratic Convention.

Is this Democratic party really about change we can believe in?

What do they(candidates) believe in? Really is it for all or just a select few?

Get back to me with the Answers!



V-

Bro. Hotep AmunRa57 said...

Looks great. I will be reading your daily blogg to get a real perspective on this convention in Denver. Hotep_Ra!

May the SUPREME MOST HIGH GOD BLESS you and your family and get you forever!

HUGgy bear, GOD's Leading Lady said...

Anonymous:
"Is this Democratic party really about change we can believe in?"

Change maybe, but definitely not one I can BELIEVE in.

Lack of SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING is indeed a terrible thing. It is TIME for CHANGE indeed. But what kind of CHANGE? Is it TIME for 'Moses' to occupy old PHAROAH's seat, or is it TIME for The PEOPLE Of ALMIGHTY GOD to come out of old 'EGYPT' and 'BABYLON'?
What a spiritual drama! Praise Be To ALMIGHTY, the MOST HIGH GOD!

Anonymous said...

As-Salaam-Alaikum! I pray that Allah will bless you and the Final Call staff. I will be eagerly awaiting the Final Call's view!