3.08.2013

[Atty. Malik Zulu Shabazz] Reactions from Farrakhan's #SD2013 Message



We're still receiving an incredible amount of feedback from Minister Louis Farrakhan's Saviours' Day 2013 message delivered Feb. 24 at the University of Illinois-Chicago Pavilion.  Many believe it represents a turning point in the history of Black people in America. I thought I'd share some of those shared with me.

Atty. Malik Zulu Shabazz, National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party and  Director of   Black Lawyers for Justice. (Photo: Doshon Fard)
"I particularly appreciated the research and the detail and the attention paid to the economic question. That was very timely and important.  Of course his words about the 2nd Amendment and our rights to defend and what we can develop are much appreciated and long anticipated and an increased effort and initiative to work with gang members and street organizations that Minister Farrakhan is putting forth...certainly I'm with him 100 percent and the New Black Panther Party supports that. I support everything he said today and I'm honored to help in any way."
--  ATTORNEY & ACTIVIST MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ  

No comments: